- News> WAM architecten selected for the ‘Buiten in Buiten’ residential project in Almere Read more...X
- 21 09 2012Exposition FUSION in Zaandam
- 25 07 2012New publication 'Community Architecture in the Netherlands'
- 11 07 2012De Geest van Gezelligheid
- 30 01 2012Article about De Oriënt in Dutch newspaper 'NRC Handelsblad'
- 19 01 2012Inntel Hotel graces the cover of the renowned Japanese architectural magazine a+u
- 12 12 2011WAM update December 2011
- 07 12 2011De Oriënt nears completion
- 06 12 2011WAM architecten designs New Saudi Embassy and Consulate
- 05 12 2011Inntel Hotel wins FIABCI Prix d’Excellence The Netherlands 2011
- 04 12 2011Villa Kooimans in Rhoon
- 03 12 2011Definitive Design for Townhouses, Spinozastraat in The Hague
- 02 12 2011Expansion of Van der Leeuw Opticians, Delft
- 01 12 2011WAM architecten selected for the ‘Buiten in Buiten’ residential project in Almere
- 07 09 2011Interview with Wilfried van Winden in Dutch newspaper 'de Volkskrant'
- 10 06 2011Exposition FUSION in ABC Haarlem
- 22 04 2011Inntel Hotel graces the cover of Architecture in the Netherlands, Yearbook 2010/11
- 12 04 2011WAM update april 2011
- 28 03 2011WAM-studio
- 09 03 2011De Oriënt in The Hague is under construction
- 10 02 2011WAM architecten wins invited competition for townhouses on the Spinozastraat in The Hague
- 08 02 2011Rotterdam’s Essalam Mosque has opened
- 07 02 2011Inntel Hotel Amsterdam Zaandam nominated for the Mies van der Rohe Award 2011
- 06 02 2011WAM architecten contributes to an exhibition at the Louisiana Museum, Denmark
- 05 02 2011Artist/designer Frank Bruggeman designs special pallet bookcase
- 28 01 2011Fusion Architecture
- 31 08 2010Zaandam hotel’s design captures the imagination worldwide
01 12 2011
WAM architecten selected for the ‘Buiten in Buiten’ residential project in AlmereA new residential complex comprised of 175 dwellings grouped around two inner courtyards and a plaza is set to spring up, not far from the centre of Almere and within a stone’s throw of the Oostvaardersplassen nature reserve.The basic principle for this project was living around large, communal courtyard gardens. The prospective residents are also actively involved in its design and layout.
‘Buiten in Buiten’ – ‘Outdoors in Outer Almere’ – is a pilot project for the new ‘co-makership’ concept. A newly developed programme, which brings together Ymere, ERA Contour and other parties.For this project the ‘co-makership’ methodology is primarily intended to facilitate intensive collaboration among all the parties concerned. The process will result in greater continuity and harmony in every phase of the construction process.
- Private Clients