- News> Inntel Hotel wins FIABCI Prix d’Excellence The Netherlands 2011Read more...X
- 23 05 2013De Oriënt wins Neprom award 2013
- 21 09 2012Exposition FUSION in Zaandam
- 25 07 2012New publication 'Community Architecture in the Netherlands'
- 11 07 2012De Geest van Gezelligheid
- 30 01 2012Article about De Oriënt in Dutch newspaper 'NRC Handelsblad'
- 19 01 2012Inntel Hotel graces the cover of the renowned Japanese architectural magazine a+u
- 12 12 2011WAM update December 2011
- 07 12 2011De Oriënt nears completion
- 06 12 2011WAM architecten designs New Saudi Embassy and Consulate
- 05 12 2011Inntel Hotel wins FIABCI Prix d’Excellence The Netherlands 2011
- 04 12 2011Villa Kooimans in Rhoon
- 03 12 2011Definitive Design for Townhouses, Spinozastraat in The Hague
- 02 12 2011Expansion of Van der Leeuw Opticians, Delft
- 01 12 2011WAM architecten selected for the ‘Buiten in Buiten’ residential project in Almere
- 07 09 2011Interview with Wilfried van Winden in Dutch newspaper 'de Volkskrant'
- 10 06 2011Exposition FUSION in ABC Haarlem
- 22 04 2011Inntel Hotel graces the cover of Architecture in the Netherlands, Yearbook 2010/11
- 12 04 2011WAM update april 2011
- 28 03 2011WAM-studio
- 09 03 2011De Oriënt in The Hague is under construction
- 10 02 2011WAM architecten wins invited competition for townhouses on the Spinozastraat in The Hague
- 08 02 2011Rotterdam’s Essalam Mosque has opened
- 07 02 2011Inntel Hotel Amsterdam Zaandam nominated for the Mies van der Rohe Award 2011
- 06 02 2011WAM architecten contributes to an exhibition at the Louisiana Museum, Denmark
- 05 02 2011Artist/designer Frank Bruggeman designs special pallet bookcase
- 28 01 2011Fusion Architecture
- 31 08 2010Zaandam hotel’s design captures the imagination worldwide
05 12 2011
Inntel Hotel wins FIABCI Prix d’Excellence The Netherlands 2011The six laureates of the FIABCI Prix d’Excellence The Netherlands 2011 were announced on Thursday, 10 November 2011. The Inntel Hotel Amsterdam-Zaandam was among the prize-winning projects, receiving the accolade in the ‘Hotel’ category.
The other prize-winning projects include the Hermitage, Amsterdam (Hans van Heeswijk architecten) and The Wall, Utrecht (VVKH architecten). The jury consisted of Frans van Hoeken (Chairman of FIABCI The Netherlands), Hans Klompenhouwer (R4a, Room for Architecture), Andries Broersma (Ingenieursbureau Broersma), and architectural historian and author Paul Groenendijk.
‘An exceptional, modern-day interpretation of historical elements. A new international logo for Zaanstad, which previously did little to grab the imagination. A spectacular example of Wilfried van Winden’s fusion architecture.’ the jury commented about the Inntel Hotel in its report.
- Private Clients