- News> Inntel Hotel graces the cover of Architecture in the Netherlands, Yearbook 2010/11Read more...X
- 23 05 2013De Oriënt wins Neprom award 2013
- 21 09 2012Exposition FUSION in Zaandam
- 25 07 2012New publication 'Community Architecture in the Netherlands'
- 11 07 2012De Geest van Gezelligheid
- 30 01 2012Article about De Oriënt in Dutch newspaper 'NRC Handelsblad'
- 19 01 2012Inntel Hotel graces the cover of the renowned Japanese architectural magazine a+u
- 12 12 2011WAM update December 2011
- 07 12 2011De Oriënt nears completion
- 06 12 2011WAM architecten designs New Saudi Embassy and Consulate
- 05 12 2011Inntel Hotel wins FIABCI Prix d’Excellence The Netherlands 2011
- 04 12 2011Villa Kooimans in Rhoon
- 03 12 2011Definitive Design for Townhouses, Spinozastraat in The Hague
- 02 12 2011Expansion of Van der Leeuw Opticians, Delft
- 01 12 2011WAM architecten selected for the ‘Buiten in Buiten’ residential project in Almere
- 07 09 2011Interview with Wilfried van Winden in Dutch newspaper 'de Volkskrant'
- 10 06 2011Exposition FUSION in ABC Haarlem
- 22 04 2011Inntel Hotel graces the cover of Architecture in the Netherlands, Yearbook 2010/11
- 12 04 2011WAM update april 2011
- 28 03 2011WAM-studio
- 09 03 2011De Oriënt in The Hague is under construction
- 10 02 2011WAM architecten wins invited competition for townhouses on the Spinozastraat in The Hague
- 08 02 2011Rotterdam’s Essalam Mosque has opened
- 07 02 2011Inntel Hotel Amsterdam Zaandam nominated for the Mies van der Rohe Award 2011
- 06 02 2011WAM architecten contributes to an exhibition at the Louisiana Museum, Denmark
- 05 02 2011Artist/designer Frank Bruggeman designs special pallet bookcase
- 28 01 2011Fusion Architecture
- 31 08 2010Zaandam hotel’s design captures the imagination worldwide
22 04 2011
Inntel Hotel graces the cover of Architecture in the Netherlands, Yearbook 2010/11The official presentation of the Architecture in the Netherlands yearbook takes place on Thursday, 21 April 2011. The 2010/11 volume is the 24th edition of the yearbook, which highlights and describes the most important or radical developments and trends that are influencing the production and design of Dutch architecture.
The Inntel Hotel, a design by Wilfried van Winden, opened its doors in March 2010 and has the honour of gracing the yearbook’s cover and being among the 30 projects that are included within. The hotel has grabbed people’s attention around the world, thanks in part to the stunning photos by the Belgian photographer Roel Backaert.
Besides descriptions and images of the 30 trend-setting projects that were shortlisted, the yearbook presents an overview of the previous year’s major awards, competitions, exhibitions, articles and publications.
Link to NAi PublishersLink to FusionLink to SUN/ FusionLink to Roel BackaertLink to project Inntel Hotel
- Private Clients